This module provides a convenient way to convert string case.
In the editor panel:
- Select the text you want to change the case of
- Right-click to open the contextual menu
- Open the
Convert To... submenu
- Click on the converter of your choice
Please note that if no text is selected, the menu is disabled.
- camelCase: first capitalized letter of each word, except for the first letter of the resulting word, no space
- hyphen-case: lower case words separated with an hyphen
- lower case: lower case words
- PascalCase: first capitalized letter of each word, no space
- Sentence case.: first capitalized letter of the first word, ends with a dot (capital letters within the sentence are preserved)
- snake_case: lower case words separated with an underline character
- Title Case: first capitalized letter of each word, one space between words
- UPPER CASE: upper case words